Friday, July 19, 2024

Emmure’s Frankie Palmeri Is Electrocuted On Stage

American Deathcore band Emmure was hit with an almighty shock at their show last night in Moscow.

Vocalist Frankie Palmeri endured being electrocuted via his mic mid song and consequently collapsed on stage.

Only one song into their set at the Plan B venue, the incident saw the frontman dramatically startled before falling to the ground in front of a tightly packed audience.

The band, who un-surprisingly cut their Moscow gig short, apologized to fans via their individual twitter pages, with guitarist Jesse Ketive tweeting,

“Sorry we had to end early Moscow! We love you, but when Frankie gets electrocuted from the mic on stage.. Shows over.. We will be back!!”

However, the incident isn’t a one off in terms of unreliable wiring and recent safety standards at live shows. New Found Glory’s Chad Gilbert was recently hospitalized after receiving an electric shock from unsafe wiring at Anaheim venue Chain Reaction, where the band were recording their first ever live album.

However, the 200 volt shock didn’t seem to phase Emmure’s Palmeri, who tweeted later that evening,

“Sorry I almost literally died on stage tonight # Moscow. Getting zapped by 200 volts feels like shit. Ya almost got me tonight. # STILL ALIVE.”

We hope you feel better soon Frankie.

Check out the video that quickly surfaced online after the incident below.

Our site contains articles about Gambling. If you or someone you know is struggling with gambling-related problems, contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 1333. Free of charge, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please Gamble Responsibly.

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

four × four =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

RAMzine is proud to support The Mike James Rock Show!

Latest Articles