Bad Company have recently released a new DVD titled ‘THE BAND. THE MUSIC. THE STORY.’ The Jon Brewer Film, has been released to celebrate 40 years of the band. The DVD was released April 4th via Universal Music.
One of the most acclaimed bands in rock, Bad Company, celebrate an incredible 40 years of rock ‘n’ roll with the release of their official 40th anniversary DVD documentary directed by Jon Brewer. The DVD is available as a Classic Rock Collector’s Pack and also a standalone DVD.
Filmed over 3 years on the road and on two continents, Bad Company: The 40th Anniversary is surprisingly the only fully authorized documentary film to be made on this iconic Rock and Roll band.
The limited edition pack includes a brand new DVD documentary movie directed by Jon Brewer – Bad Company: The Official Authorised 40th Anniversary Documentary. Featuring live concert footage, TV performances and unplugged versions of the band’s classics Feel Like Makin’ Love, Shooting Star and their anthem Bad Company. The collector’s pack will also come with a 132-page magazine that has been produced with the full cooperation of the band and offers an insightful retrospective look through the bands incredibly vibrant and successful past.
The Bad Company DVD & Magazine Collector’s Pack is available now at www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/badcompany
The collector’s pack will include:
- 100% official DVD documentary directed by Jon Brewer
- 132 page magazine
- Collectable art cards
The 132-page magazine includes:
- Brand new exclusive interviews with all three surviving original Bad Company members: singer Paul Rodgers, guitarist Mick Ralphs, and drummer Simon Kirke
- An exclusive celebratory memorial to their late bass player, Boz Burrell, including interviews with his wife, Cathy, godson, Mike Patto Junior and those musicians and friends that knew Boz best
- An exclusive interview with Jon Brewer
- Hundreds of rare and previously unseen pictures from the bands 1970’s heyday
- Exclusive inside features on their legendary manager Peter Grant
- Every album reviewed
- The ultimate Bad Company Jukebox!
- Eye-witness accounts of their major US tours
- Inside the studio with the band
The DVD has also been released as a stand alone by Universal Music.